With the 4th of July over for another year, you might think your opportunity to celebrate America might be gone until 2022, but you couldn’t be more wrong. There’s nothing more American than beer, after all, and Pabst Blue Ribbon wants us all to bask in the glory of the good ol’ U-S-of-A by checking out their 1776 pack. What is that, you might ask? A massive pack of 1,776 cans of PBR for you to enjoy for, well, however long it takes you to drink them all.
Yes, that’s a lot of beer. You might be wondering why on earth anyone would need 1,776 cans of beer, Pabst Blue Ribbon or otherwise, and I get it. That’s a whole lot of beer even if you have several friends to share it with.
We’re talking 74 cases of beer here. That’s 296 six-packs, if that’s easier to imagine. You’ll probably need a whole lot of storage space if you wanted to get your hands on one!
This is officially the world’s largest box of beer. While Guinness World Records officials haven’t confirmed this, Forbes reports this as being the largest and they’re usually not far off. I don’t know of any company that’s made any bigger ones, do you?
Sadly, you can’t buy this in stores. Pabst Blue Ribbon isn’t selling their 1776 boxes in store. In fact, there were only four of them ever made and they were only given to four lucky recipients: skateboarding podcasters The Nine Club, comedian Ali Macofsky, Michigan band called Hot Mulligan, and employees at Igloo Coolers, according to Food & Wine. Lucky them!
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
Share this article now!