Now that we’re all self-isolating, we have nothing better to do than watch hours and hours of Netflix shows. If you haven’t already watched Ozark, you’re missing out. It’s one of the best original series the streaming platform has ever made, and now you can get paid $1,000 to binge-watch the first and second season. Yes, really!
- First of all, I would do this for free. In fact, I have already. I’ve watched both seasons of Ozark on Netflix multiple times and I would do it again without payment, that’s how good it is. However, the fact that you can make some serious cash while watching a seriously genius show? That’s just way too awesome.
- It’s only 20 hours of your time! Both seasons of Ozark have 10 episodes, with each episode lasting an hour. You probably already spend 20 hours a week on Netflix, so why not pocket some cash while doing it? InternetAdvisor.com is shelling out a thousand bucks and it’s probably the easiest money you’ll ever make.
- So there has to be a catch, right? Nope, no catch. You don’t have to meet any specific requirements to apply other than living in the United States and being a fan of the show. You’ll also have to be willing to check off particular tropes as you watch. “How many times does Wendy blackmail politicians and acquaintances by attending cartel parties, galleries, and funerals to get the voter’s approval for the casino? Will Marty be the same again after committing his first murder by killing Pastor Mason Young?” the official job description reads. “We want to know this, and more. That’s why we’ll provide you with a helpful guide to track your experience. Feel free to share your thoughts and frightening details on social media.” Sure thing!
- You get more than the money here. In addition to the $1,000 paycheck at the end of your Ozark extravaganza, you’ll also get a Netflix gift card and loads of merch from the show including “an ‘I Build Churches’ mug, stapler, Jell-O, and many more.” I mean, I only really care about the money, but I’ll take the extras too!
- You have less than a week to apply, so you’ll have to get moving. Applications are being accepted until March 27, so head over to the InternetAdvisor.com website HERE to apply. Good luck, and congratulations for getting on board with such an awesome show.