Things are tough out there right now and we need to do anything we can to keep our spirits high and our minds in a positive place. What better way to bring a smile to your own face and the faces of the people you love (and total strangers on the internet, obviously) by painting your butt cheeks to look like Easter eggs?
- Yes, this is a thing. I mean, it’s not a widespread thing or a “trend” by any means (Instagram only has 106 entries in the #eastereggbutts tag, sadly) but it could become one! All it would take is for all of us to pull down our pants, grab a friend, and get creative! You can’t see Easter egg cheeks like this and not crack up, right?
- People of all ages can take part! It might be moderately inappropriate for a grown man or woman to walk around with Easter eggs painted on their derrieres, mostly because that’s considered indecent exposure in most states, but what about babies? They always run around naked and it’s cute instead of creepy!
- It certainly is a new twist on the holiday. While I don’t know anyone who would consider Easter their favorite holiday, it’s still a good one because it means it’s spring and warmer, sunnier days are coming and it’s full of pastel colors and just happiness. Why shouldn’t your butt get into the holiday spirit by showing off some Easter egg designs?
- You can do whatever you want for these! Choose your favorite colors, patterns, designs, etc. when you get down to painting. Your only limit is your creativity (and the painter’s artistic ability, of course). If you can manage to dream it, you can paint it, even if you do so terribly. Live your best life!
- Yes, it’s dumb, but that’s why it’s fun. The reason I love Easter egg bums so much is that they’re so ridiculous. Why is this a thing? Who first thought of it? It doesn’t matter! It’s silly and makes people laugh and that’s really all that matters right now.