Who says dogs and cats should get all the fun when it comes to celebrating the holidays? If you have guinea pigs and you want to get them into the seasonal spirit, you might be interested to know that PetSmart is selling tiny guinea pig Halloween costumes that are too cute to pass up.
It’s called The Thrills & Chills collection. A rather hilarious name for a hilarious concept, don’t you think? Their range of tiny guinea pig Halloween costumes really does run the gamut and provide something for every furry little creature.
There’s even a mermaid costume. A guinea pig dressed as a mermaid? Amazing! However, if you had another whimsical creature in mind, you could get this unicorn costume, which is equally as amazing (and very pretty in pink).
But that’s not all! You can also dress your guinea pig like a hot dog, a lobster, a bumblebee, or even a Halloween pumpkin (my favorite costume of all). Finally, there’s a dragon costume that’s not to be missed either.
They’re super affordable too. Perhaps because guinea pigs are only tiny and therefore you don’t need much fabric to make them a costume, PetSmart’s offerings are only $6.99 each. You can check them all out on the website here.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!