An aspiring singer has admitted that her plastic surgery obsession has cost her $20,000 thus far and she has no plans to stop despite her boyfriend’s pleas. Serena Smith, 21 and from Toronto, is a salon manager and aspiring singer and says that men “go crazy” over her appearance, which she claims is inspired by her desire to look “as fake as possible.”
- Serena always worried about her appearance. Ever since she was young, Serena believed she looked “too plain” and knew she wanted to look more like celebrities such as Paris Hilton, Anna Nicole Smith, and Pamela Anderson. “Since my very earliest thoughts I can remember being very aware of looks and beauty,” Serena explained, according to The Sun. “From a young age, I began a fascination with plastic surgery from watching different documentaries and reality shows on the subject. My desire to look like these women was overtaking my life, it was like a constant obsession of beauty. Before having any enhancements, I truly did not feel like myself; just a very bland and basic person blending in with the others – of course I had a natural beauty, but it was too simple for my taste.”
- Her first surgery was a breast enlargement. Back in December 2016, when she was 18, Serena went under the knife for the first time to enlarge her breasts from a 32A cup size to 32DD. From there, she moved onto Botox and lip fillers.
- Her boyfriend thinks she’s attractive as-is. When Serena began dating 29-year-old bodybuilder Tyler in 2018, he told her he found her attractive but hoped she would stop with cosmetic procedures. However, she continued getting more Botox and fillers and says wanting to look face is the same as Tyler wanting to get buff. “My boyfriend tells me to stop with the fillers especially the lips and that I am already beautiful, but I just can’t do that; like I said the extreme look is what I desire, an over-exaggerated emphasis on glamorous beauty.
- Men stop in the streets to look at her. “When I’m all done up with my hair and makeup and of course my enhancements draw a lot of attention and stares,” Serena claimed. “Whenever I go out, I always see men ignore their wives and children and stare at me because I guess maybe they wish they could be with me instead. Whenever I leave the house even if I’m not wearing any makeup (which is very rare) men will still approach me and try and have conversations with me everyone is always trying to pass on their telephone number to me – it is hilarious.”
- As long as she’s happy, that’s all that matters. You do you, Serena!