With summer just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about all the fun you’re going to have when those long, hot days finally return. When you throw your next party with your BFFs, why not whip out a few GoBoats, these motorized pool floats that make it possible to play bumper cars in your own back yard?
- They couldn’t be easier to use. GoBoats are said to be lighter than most carry-on luggage (good for us weaklings) but still super durable. Not only that, but they only take a couple of minutes to set up and come with the foot pump you need to inflate them.
- GoBoats are portable, so you can take them anywhere. Whether you’re throwing a backyard BBQ or you’re headed to the lake or the beach for the weekend, you can throw your floats into the back of your car and take them with you wherever you go. Why should the fun have to be left behind at home?
- That being said, you will have to supply your own motor. According to the GoBoat website, “The GoBoat comes with the blow-molded chassis, 1 mm thick PVC tube, a strap kit, and a bellows foot pump. The GoBoat requires a transom mount trolling motor with up to 55 lb. trust and 24 inch or more shaft and a group 27 or U1 battery to operate, which both have to be purchased separately.”
- Even without a motor, these would be so much fun. I know this makes me sound kinda lame, but one of my favorite parts of going to water parks is floating around on the lazy river. These giant inflatable tubes, even without a motor, allow you to do just that. You can float down the river, around your pool, or even in the ocean without a care in the world. Who wouldn’t love that?
- Each GoBoat costs around $300. Depending on your color choice — they come in white, yellow, and pink — you can get your own GoBoat for either $299 for the white or $314 for the yellow or pink. The choice is yours — you can order one HERE.