An Oklahoma man was arrested for armed robbery, the Tulsa Police Department said, after he reportedly stole a prosthetic leg from the victim. As Fox25 reports, Kevion Hooks approached the man with a large metal spike in his hand before taking his backpack and limb and asking how much both were worth. It didn’t take officers long to catch up with him and put him behind bars.
Hooks gave no reasoning for his robbery of the leg. However, given his curiosity as to the worth of the item, it’s clear he had an intention of selling them on for money. Thankfully, he never got that far.
When police found Hooks, he was wearing the prosthetic leg. He actually had it strapped to his head when they arrested him. It’s again unclear what made Hooks do this, but from the looks of his mugshot, it seems safe to say that drugs likely played a part in what went down.
Police removed the leg from Hooks’ head. They then returned it to the rightful owner, they say. It was not mentioned whether or not the backpack and its contents were found and returned as well.
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
Share this article now!