I was blessed in the chest, as they say, from an early age, making many things uncomfortable. To start: button-down shirts, running, jumping, sleeping on my stomach, and lounging on pool floats. A company called Bravissimo aims to rectify the latter, however, with their pool float that has a cut-out for big boobs to sit comfortably in while you lounge.
- It all started as an April Fools Day joke. Bravissimo originally pitched the idea of a pool float with a special compartment for your girls on April 1, but people weren’t laughing at it — or rather they were, but they were also wishing it was a real thing. The lingerie brand had no choice but to make it so.
- The special compartment for your girls is actually called a “cup holder.” Very clever! According to Bravissimo, their inflatable has been brought to life so that those of us who are a little top-heavy can enjoy getting a tan while floating lazily around without squashing the ladies.
- They even sell bikinis to go with your pool float. Because Bravissimo is a lingerie company, they have some gorgeous bathing suits to choose from for the coming summer months. When ordering your pool float, why not add in a new bikini to wear while you’re on it?
- This is great for you or as a gift. If you have a friend, sister, mom, colleague, or anyone else who’s a little larger up top and struggles with it (or even complains about it) sometimes, this would be a hilarious, fun, and useful gift to give. After all, you can’t not laugh when you see this thing. It has its own compartment for boobs! What’s not to love?
- If you want one, you can order one on the Bravissimo website HERE. They cost £25 (about $35) and they’re totally worth it. You can’t put a price on comfort, after all.