Pringles have to be some of the most delicious snacks around. While the BBQ is obviously superior to most other chips (and “potato snacks”), literally every flavor I’ve ever tried is delicious and I love them. I also love Halloween. It’s one of the most underrated holidays out there, don’t you think? This year, we’re lucky enough to combine the two because Pringles is releasing glow-in-the-dark cans just in time for the spookiest day of the year.
They come in two iconic flavors. Pringles announced this week that cans of “Sour Scream & Onion” and “Oooriginal” would be packed into limited-edition glow-in-the-dark cans for Halloween. Best news ever! The only thing that would make it better is if they did BBQ too (my personal fav).
Pringles is making Halloween positively spooky! The cans feature a hand wrapped up like a mummy and holding a Pringles chip. When you put the cans in the dark, the chip disappears and both the mummy hand and the Pringles logo glow. So much fun!
This is such a great way for a savory brand to get into the holiday spirit. While Halloween is always about candy and chocolate, the savory snacks need love too, and Pringles is killing it this year. We’re thrilled to give the classic taste of Pringles crisps a fun seasonal spin and bring some unnecessary genius to Halloween with our new Glow-in-the-Dark cans,” said Gareth Maguire, Senior Director of marketing for Pringles. “This spooky take on our fan-favorite Sour Cream & Onion and Original flavors is a great way to give our fans something to get excited for this Halloween season.”
Glow in the dark Pringles cans will be available nationwide from this month. However, they’re only available while supplies last, so you’ll have to be quick!
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
Share this article now!