Admittedly, I’ve never been to a Qdoba. Call me sheltered, call me underprivileged, call me a New Yorker who doesn’t live around any of their restaurants. Still, I don’t have to have eaten there to know that they’re offering a queso candle and that having my entire house smell like gorgeous gooey cheese can only be a good thing.
- It’s unconventional but delicious. While many holiday candles focus on making your house smell like pine trees, winter snow, candy canes, or other seasonal goodies, why not go a completely different route and fill your home with the delightful waft of queso? No one can say that doesn’t smell great!
- Thankfully, it can be purchased online. That means that just because I don’t live near a Qdoba doesn’t mean I have to miss out on cheesy goodness. The Qdoba webshop allows you to buy the candles online from 1 p.m. EST today (December 10), so I know how I’ll be spending my lunch break.
- These would make amazing stocking stuffers. I was going to say that a queso candle would be a great gift for the cheese lover in your life, but in that case, you’d probably have to buy one for everyone you know because I literally don’t know a single soul who doesn’t love cheese. Choose wisely (or just buy out all of Qdoba’s stock, I guess).
- While you’re shopping, you can pick up other Qdoba goodies too. They sell scarves, t-shirts, hoodies, and even gift cards, so if you know someone who really loves Qdoba, you might want to do all of your holiday gift shopping for them here. There are still two weeks until Christmas, so everything should arrive in time for the big day.
- They’ll probably sell out quickly, so you’ll have to get a move on. I’m not sure how many queso candles Qdoba has in stock, but given the uniqueness and the amazingness of the item, they’ll probably sell like hotcakes (or… queso). Log on at 1 p.m. EST to get yours!