If you’ve ever wondered “how hot am I?” then look no further than this quiz. It’s totally normal to wonder how attractive you are to other people even if you know deep down that everyone is into different things and deep down, it doesn’t matter anyway. While how hot people think you are should never determine your self-worth, we’d all be lying if we said we didn’t wonder just how well we stack up in society, right?
- Do people go out of their way to help you? This is one of the biggest indicators that people find you attractive. We’re a capricious species in that way, but it’s true. You’ll find that attractive people get more attention than conventionally unattractive people. It’s cruel. You might find that people help you with your bags off the train, or they let you through the gate without your ticket when you’re running late. Things like that really make a difference in your day-to-day life.
- Do things come easy to you? By the same virtue, do you often find that you seem to engage in the world a little easier than some people around you? That is probably because you’re talented, yes, but there’s the added standard that people always want to impress impressive people. That’s where you being attractive comes in. You might not have noticed up until now, but other people definitely have.
- Do you usually perform well at interviews? In some places, particularly hospitality and retail, interviews are mostly a cosmetic test. It means that they have already seen your resume and know that you’re qualified. The second stage is just to check that you would do well in a customer-facing role. In other words, they’re checking that you’re conventionally attractive so that the customers will associate you with the company brand. It’s free marketing.
- Do you have lots of good friends but not many great ones? This is probably because people like to follow impressive, attractive people. It makes them feel more impressive and attractive by comparison. You might suddenly be thinking back on your circle of friends and realizing something about the way they work. I’m sure lots of people will still be legitimately invested in you, but just beware that others might use you for more shallow reasons. Watch out for fake friends.
- Do clothes look good on you. Just as a standard. Are you one of those lucky people who look good in all styles and sizes of clothes? That’s probably a sign that you’re conventionally attractive. Be proud of that, but also know that fitting in isn’t always the be-all and end-all.
- Do you get lots of compliments? Sometimes, not even from people you know. We know that cat-calling isn’t the vibe, but when a well-meaning person from the corner shop compliments you, it feels nice. It gets people’s attention when someone is noteworthy like that. Embrace the attention you get and bear in mind that there are lots of ways to define your worth. It’s okay to be curious, but don’t get too wrapped up in the cosmetic side of things.
- Do you feel good about yourself? This is a great sign that your outward comfort will express itself in your external image. I find that as soon as you wear an outfit you love, or as soon as you get the haircut YOU want, you will rock everyone’s world. It makes such a difference to feel confident in yourself. Not just pandering to what other people think is the social standard of ‘pretty’. That will determine whether guys find you attractive.
- Do you keep tabs on your mental health? Just like keeping track of your diet and exercise, monitoring your mental health is an essential practice these days. It means that all your day-to-day activities are more sustainable and fun. The more you’re at ease and having fun, the more you will come across as confident and attractive. You deserve to look after yourself in that way and it’s the best way of ensuring you are hot and healthy.
What qualities make a woman “hot”?
Most people assume that hotness is all about physical appearance. You have to have a big butt and boobs, a tiny waste, gorgeous flowing hair, perfectly symmetrical facial features, etc. Thankfully, that’s not actually true. Hotness is all about attitude and how you carry yourself, and you definitely don’t need to be a supermodel for people to find you attractive. If you have any of these qualities, you can pretty much bet you fall into this category.
- Ambition Is there anything sexier than a woman who has big goals and dreams and concrete plans to get there? I think not. When you know you’re meant for big things in this life and you’re not going to settle for less, that’s hot. Weak-minded people may be intimidated by your self-assuredness, but that’s their problem. The rest of the world will be bowled over by just how badass you are.
- Honesty It’s so much easier to lie sometimes than tell the truth, especially when the truth might hurt someone’s feelings or disappoint them. However, a hot woman knows that there’s no point in sugarcoating things to spare someone’s feelings and that it’s important to be upfront about how she feels and what she thinks when asked. To be so unafraid of how other people might react to such radical honesty is super attractive and admirable.
- Spontaneity Who doesn’t love a woman who’s up for an adventure anytime, anywhere? There are certain routines we all have to follow, like going to work, paying the bills, raising kids if we have them. However, in your free time, being game to try new things and fly by the seat of your pants is a rare but extremely welcome trait to have.
- Confidence This comes from within and it takes a very long time to develop. The world will tear you down in so many ways and tell you all that’s wrong with you. It’s up to you to find all the stuff that’s right and hold tight to it. Not only that, but you need to show it off to the world as well. Walking through life with your head held high and the knowledge that you’re worthy of anything and everything is really hot.
- A brilliant sense of humor When life throws crap at you, you can either be cowed by it or you can learn to laugh. That cliche “laughter is the best medicine” exists for a reason — it really is true. The ability not to take yourself or anything else too seriously and to sometimes try and see the humor in a bad situation is such a gift.
- Positivity A bad attitude gets you nowhere in life, and if you see everything from a glass half-empty perspective, you’re always going to come up short. However, when you can see the silver lining in every cloud and always look for reasons to be optimistic, you’re one step ahead of the game in so many ways.
- Kindness The world is full of so much sadness and terrible things happen every day. That’s why it’s up to us to be as kind to one another, whether that’s friends and family or total strangers, as much as we possibly can. There’s nothing hotter than a human being who knows how to treat other people with courtesy and respect.
- Humility The ability to admit when you’re wrong or when you messed up is definitely not something a lot of people have. If you do, congratulations. You’re definitely hot.