Perhaps the biggest stereotype about rappers is that they really love gold chains, the thicker and blingier the better. However, this is one generalization that’s more true than not, and one such rapper named Dan Sur has taken his love of chains to the next level by having them surgically implanted into his scalp and hanging them via chains so he can wear the jewelry as hair. That’s intense, but you’ve got to hand it to him for creativity.
Dan Sur has been showing off his new look on social media. The reggaeton rapper and producer, who got tons of hooks implanted into his scalp from which to hang the chains, has been flexing on Instagram with his new look, which makes it seem as though he’s “straight out of a jewelry store.”
He wanted to do something different. And this definitely qualifies! In one of the videos he posted online, he revealed that part of his motivation for the new look is that no one else has done it before. “The truth is that I wanted to do something different because I see that everyone dyes their hair. I hope not everyone copies me now,” he said.
No one else has done this before. While Lil Uzi Vert had a massive pink diamond implanted into his forehead (and nearly lost it when it fell out during a music festival!), Dan Sur is the first to have jewels as hair. “I have it as a hook that is implanted in my head and that hook has hooks and they are all hooked in my skull, under my skin,” he explained. “This is my hair. Golden hair. The first rapper to have gold hair implanted in human history.”
It looks uncomfortable but cool. Imagine the weight of having tons of gold chains hanging from your scalp all day – that seems like a recipe for regular headaches to me, but maybe that’s why I’m not cool enough to be a rapper (among a million other reasons). However, this is definitely memorable and will likely boost his career – it’s definitely boosted his social media following!
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
Share this article now!