While most brands go crazy for special holiday editions or flavors of their most beloved food products, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups have stayed true to the original throughout the years. Sure, there are different shapes like bells, Christmas trees, and bats, but the formula has remained the same… that is until now. Reese’s Peanut Brittle Cups are the first-ever holiday flavor and foodie fans are going to love it!
Peanut Brittle is a totally underrated snack. Sure, you might break your teeth off biting into a piece (that’s what I thought would happen when I was a kid), but for something that delicious, it’s worth it. It’s more popular around the holidays, which makes Reese’s decision to incorporate it into their classic peanut butter cups makes perfect sense.
They’ll be available in a variety of sizes. Reese’s peanut brittle cups will be sold in everything from Miniatures to Big Cups, so you can choose your favorite way to snack. The 1.4-ounce Big Cup will retail for around $0.89, while the 2.8-ounce King Size package will run you about $1.39. Finally, there’s a 7.4-ounce bag of Miniatures with an RRP of about $2.99 and a 9-ounce bag for $3.49.
Yes, they’re already rolling out in stores. Christmas may still be a few months away and we’re not even at Halloween yet, but that’s no reason to delay. Reese’s peanut brittle cups are already starting to roll out in stores nationwide, so keep your eyes peeled.
Bring on the limited-edition flavors! While these likely won’t overtake original Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in my heart, they’re still a welcome addition to the lineup this Christmas. Can’t wait to try them!”
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!