Lucky Charms is undoubtedly God-tier cereal—everyone knows this. However, part of the reason it’s so good is down to those delicious little crunchy marshmallows that are sugary-sweet and indescribably tasty. So why not cut out the middle man and just buy a 2.5-pound jar of pure cereal marshmallows and go to town on them?
- You don’t even need to add milk. Sure, you could pour these puppies in a bowl and eat them as a bowl of cereal, but that’s time-consuming and not always convenient. Why not just throw some in a little Ziploc baggie (or something more earth-friendly) and take them with you on the go? They’re a tasty, travel-friendly snack.
- They go great with lots of things. Whether you’re eating them as a snack in their own right, using them as an ice cream topping, or even putting them in a cup of hot cocoa, there’s not a lot you can’t do with a 2.5-pound bag of cereal marshmallows. The sky’s the limit!
- They last for ages. Not only will 2.5 pounds of marshmallows likely last you a long time (depending on how much of a sugar fiend you are, of course), but they’ll literally last for ages in terms of shelf life. According to one reviewer, they’ve had their jar for nearly a year, and the fact that the jar is sealed means the marshmallows have stayed fresh.
- They’re great for the nostalgic among us. If you grew up eating Lucky Charms while watching One Saturday Morning on ABC (come on, you know you did), you’ll probably love reliving your childhood with a giant bag of cereal marshmallows. Hell, even if you’re not nostalgic, if you love sugar, this is a great buy.
- At a little over $20, the price can’t be beaten. Cereal is expensive, especially if you live in a major metropolitan area. You’d have to probably buy a couple dozen boxes to get enough marshmallows to make up what’s in this jar. For $21.99, getting 2.5 pounds of marshmallows is a total steal, and we’re all about the bargain shopping.