When you want to get comfy with your partner (or the person you’re sleeping with), there’s nothing cozier than laying your head down to rest on their nice squishy bum. It’s a weird but relaxing perk of being in a relationship, but if you’re single, you don’t have to miss out. Instead, you can just get The Buttress pillow* and chill in backside bliss.
- It’s the world’s first true butt pillow, apparently. Makes sense if you think about it. After all, no one really talks about how comfortable it is to rest on a nice cushioned backside. Thankfully, the makers of The Buttress aren’t ashamed to admit it — and to help all us singletons out a bit.
- It’s Bootyful! The Buttress is described as “ergonomic, functional, all-natural, and bootyful” and I can’t argue with that. They believe you’ll love it so much that they even offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you know it’s good.
- Put your head between the thighs for optimum comfort. “The ‘sweet spot’ between the thighs and cheeks will gently cradle your head and support the neck,” the site explains. Frankly, I suffer with neck pain pretty often since I work at a computer all day, so if I can do anything to alleviate that, I’m all for giving it a try.
- Yes, you can dress them up. “Squeezable, slappable and face buriable…Legs are flexible and separate so you can dress up your Buttress with undies and PJ’s.” I’m not sure if you’ll want to go so far as to put a thong or some Speedos on your pillow but if you wanted to, you could. I’m not here to rain on anyone’s parade!
- They’re not the cheapest pillows but then, where else will you find something like this? If you want a Buttress pillow for yourself, you can grab one from Amazon HERE in a variety of colors for about $119. It would make a great gift for a bum-loving pal… or for yourself.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sale completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue to bring you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!