A 64-year-old Florida man was arrested for indecent exposure after he allegedly exposed himself to a female beachgoer while grinning, a police report obtained by The Smoking Gun reveals. Charles Hixon was taken into custody following the incident at Sunset Beach in Tarpon Springs.
- Hixon was in the water when he exposed himself. According to the report, he was “about knee-deep wearing a Speedo” when he decided to pull down the front of his swimsuit and expose his genitals.
- However, his lewd act didn’t stop there. After showing off his wares, Hixon is said to have started “holding it in his hand” while grinning and staring at a 28-year-old woman who was on the beach.
- The victim could describe Hixton’s manhood in detail. An officer reported that Hixton and the woman “had both made eye contact” and that “the victim described his penis as being large, 7-8 inches and it was similar in color to his body which was tanned.”
- There were witnesses to Hixon’s crimes. One witness told police that he saw Hixon “with his hands at his crotch” though he didn’t see Hixon pull down his Speedos.
- Hixon denied everything. When confronted by police, Hixon “denied anything happened and stated he did not intentionally expose himself to anyone.” Authorities, however, thought better of it, charging Hixon with exposure of sexual organs, a misdemeanor. He posted $150 bond and was released from the county jail after.