When you get to the point in life that you’re moving into a retirement home, it’s likely that you’re just ready to chill for the rest of your years. You’ve worked for decades, have seen some serious stuff go down and have loved and potentially lost people, so you just want to enjoy your days. What better way to do that than have your dinner served by male strippers?
- Yes, this actually happened. Residents of the Milton Lodge Retirement Home in Colchester, England got more than they ever could have hoped for when staff hired some handsome and ripped young chaps to serve them their dinner while half-naked.
- Ask and ye shall receive. An 89-year-old resident of the home was asked what she wanted to be served every day and she replied, “A man.” Well, the lodge took her literally and hooked her and the other female residents up. “Whenever you ask Joan what she wants that day she always says, ‘a man.’ So we weren’t surprised when she wanted it to be her wish,” said Activities Director Claire Martin.
- Everyone was into it. While Martin didn’t know how the suggestion to bring in actual strippers would go down, she was surprised to realize that all of the residents as well as the higher-ups at the home were supportive of the idea. “We had a chat here and everyone was really keen to support it,” Martin recalled.
- Hunks in Trunks came to the rescue. That’s the name of the company Milton Lodge hired to serve the ladies dinner. They didn’t really know what they were in for, but once Martin let them know what was going down, they were totally into it. “When they turned up we had to let them know what we wanted them to do. They had a three-course meal with a roast dinner,” Martin said.
- The residents were even allowed to have guests. As you can imagine, when the women at the home revealed to their daughters, sisters, etc. that strippers were coming for dinner, they were keen to come for a visit. “The ladies’ daughters and granddaughters came. They all had a massage, the butlers went around asking the ladies if they wanted a massage and they all said yes,” Martin revealed.
- A good time was had by all. The residents and their guests really got a kick out of the meal, and while unfortunately it can’t be a nightly event, they had the time of their lives for one night only!