If you’re ready to take your pool party game to the next level, look no further than the Rosé Floaté, a giant wine bottle-shaped pool float. It’s available on Amazon Prime and it’s pretty much guaranteed to make you the hottest B of the summer.
It’s over 7 feet tall. That means whether you’re short or tall, there’s plenty of room to float your way into wine-y bliss on this sucker. It’s only wide enough for one, so it’s basically a form of self-care to buy this for yourself, right?
You don’t need any special equipment to inflate it. With a lot of pool floats, you need an external pump to get the thing ready. Not with the Rosé Floaté. You can use a pump if you already have one, but otherwise, just use good old fashioned lung power and you’re good to go. It couldn’t be more convenient!
It’s really good quality. It’s made of high-quality vinyl that’s .30mm thick, meaning it’s not going to tear or be cut very easily. They claim that every unit is inspected individually before being sent out, so the chances of receiving a faulty float are next to zero. Can’t complain about that!
It’s basically perfect for Instagram. I know, I know, we all like to pretend we’re above taking stylized selfies for Insta, but we’re really not. Bringing this float to a pool party or even using it in your back yard is basically guaranteed to spruce up your feed and get you loads of likes. Seriously, could it get more summery?
It’s unique and no one you know will have anything like it. Sure, there are plenty of swan pool floats and unicorn floats to go around, but how many people do you know who have a giant wine bottle pool float? Probably none, which is why this is so genius. Enjoy a glass while you’re floating—you can even get glasses to float alongside you!
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
Share this article now!