With summer quickly upon us, that means iced drinks aren’t far behind (for those of you who ever stopped drinking them in the first place). Sure, you could drink out of regular ol’ glasses, but why not have a little fun with things? Sam’s Club is selling color-changing cold cups* that have super summery designs and will be the perfect warm-weather accessory you need in your kitchen.
- They come in sets of 12, which is pretty handy. The color-changing cold cups for sale at Sam’s Club are actually Zak Design Color-Changing Tumblers that come in sets of 12. That means you get 12 cups, 12 lids, and 12 straws so you can drink out of a different one every day and have some to share with friends and family too. They each hold 25 oz. of liquid, which hi spretty miipressive.
- There are three different design packs to choose from. Depending on your personal preference, you can choose between Painted Marks, Sunny Days, and Tropical Vibes sets. All of the sets offer super bright, summery colors and fun designs, so you really can’t lose no matter which one you pick.
- All you do is add a cold beverage to see the colors change. Since this is a color-changing cold cup set, you want to know about the different colors, right? Add a cold beverage and watch them change before your eyes! For instance, in the Sunny Days design pack, yellow turns to orange, the green turns dark green, the pink turns purple, the blue turns dark blue, and the white turns pink.
- If you don’t want to head out to your local Sam’s Club, they’re available online. You can buy your own set of color-changing cold cups from the Sam’s Club website for only $14.98 HERE. Considering you get 12 cups, lids, and straws, that’s a total bargain – just over $1 each! If there’s one thing I love more than novelty drinkware, it’s a good deal!
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!