Halloween is still several months away, but some people like to plan ahead and stock up on the candy they’re going to give out (or eat themselves from the comfort of their couch while watching scary movies) well in advance. If that sounds like you, or you’re just pretty hungry and really like sweets, you might be interested to know that Sam’s Club is selling a giant container of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups for you to enjoy.
This bad boy weighs nearly 13 pounds. You can always count on Sam’s Club for the best bulk shopping, and this is no exception. The 12 pound, 14.8-ounce container of Reese’s contains 375 individually wrapped cups, which would be enough to last you for… I dunno, a few weeks? Days?
The price is a total bargain. The container is $47.98, which comes to about $0.13 per cup. Total bargain! This is one of the cheapest ways to get your chocolate fix, especially if you’re putting out a big bowl for Halloween.
Have you ever put these in the freezer? If you’ve never had Reese’s fresh out of the freezer, you’re seriously missing out. Pop them in for a few hours and grab one when you want a little treat. I promise you that you won’t regret it.
Head to Sam’s Club to grab yours. They may or may not be available on the website depending on where you live. If not, have a look at your local Sam’s Club.
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!