Having a killer body will definitely get you noticed, but attitude is everything. While we’ve been trained to believe that perfection is the ultimate goal, there are other qualities guys are far more attracted to in a woman that have nothing to do with being superhuman. These qualities take you from sexy body to a real woman they can’t help but imagine themselves taking home.
Men might not admit it, but physical looks aren’t everything. The supposed “Plain Jane” is suddenly a 10 when she walks in and commands a room. Just remember, if you talk the talk, you better walk the walk. Go ahead and own these qualities that men find hot, not just for them, but for yourself.
- Confidence. Men can’t help but find confident women attractive. It’s the way they walk, hold themselves, and are absolutely certain about everything they say or do. Even if you don’t really feel it, fake it until you do. Just faking it sometimes gives you the confidence you need.
- A sense of adventure. Be a little edgy and try something adventurous. Show guys you’re not just sitting at home waiting for your last date to text you. Travel, try bold new hobbies, and break out of your routine. You’d be surprised how many hot guys you meet in the process.
- Rebelliousness. You know how we like bad boys? Men love the bad girls, too. I’m not saying you have to be a sex star, but break away from the norm a bit. Walk away from the group and buy a guy a drink. Try being just a little bad. It’s hot and men love it.
- Nonchalance. Not only is this attitude sexy, but men see it as a challenge. Don’t ignore them completely, but make them work for your attention. Seriously, what’s hotter – the girl fake giggling at everything a guy says or a real woman who has better things to do?
- Sensuality. This is really a given. You don’t have to be the latest Victoria’s Secret model to pull it off. Just wear something that makes you feel sexy. The sexier you feel, the hotter you look on the outside. It’s honestly all in the attitude. Mix this with confidence and you’ve got an incredible combo.
- Playfulness. Call if flirty if you want. Men just love women who like to have fun. I’m not talking about sex, either. They like a woman who can take a joke and make them laugh, too. A light-hearted, playful attitude shows him that you don’t take yourself too seriously. It’s incredibly hot and makes him wonder just how playful you are.
- Sass. Who doesn’t love a bit of sass? It’s kind of this mixture of sexual, confident and bitchy. It shows men you know how to have fun, and it also lets them know upfront that you’re not a pushover. You can’t do this one half way. You have to own it to make it believable.
- A no-nonsense attitude. Okay, so some might just call you a bitch, but most men think the whole ‘take no crap’ attitude is a major turn-on. They know you’re going to call them out on their corny pickup lines and let them know exactly how you want things to be. They also know you’re not afraid to take charge, especially in the bedroom.
- Compassion. This might not seem like the hottest attitude, but think about it. Men are searching for a woman they can actually be vulnerable with. Showing a little compassion makes them feel more comfortable. This helps them see you as more than just a one night stand. Show off your compassion and you’ll have him thinking long term.
- The combo. Go ahead and mix and match all of these attitudes. Honestly, you could mix all nine and blow men’s minds. Odds are, you’ll be great at several, so go with those. I highly recommend practicing these on a close friend first so when you take them out on their first test drive, they’ll have the desired affect. After all, you want guys to remember how hot you were, not how weird you were while trying to be way the hell too playful.
Looks only take you so far. You need some attitude to really get a guy’s attention. While some are blessed with the perfect attitude to start with, the rest of us have to try a little harder. Every woman’s hot with the right type of attitude.