Summer may still be a couple of months away, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get the warm weather feeling going now. One way to do that is by hitting up the Seagram’s Escapes Italian Ice variety pack. It not only gives you that nice boozy hit but combines it with the most popular and nostalgic summer treat ever: Italian ice (or as I grew up calling it, water ice).
- The variety pack includes three different flavors. Seagram’s Escapes knows what’s up when it comes to Italian ice flavors, which is why the pack includes four bottles each of Cherry, Lemon, and Blue Raspberry flavored malt beverages. Whenever I get water ice, I always get one of those flavors (sometimes a cherry/blue raspberry combo), so this is perfect!
- Seagram’s Escapes Italian Ice flavors contain 3.2% ABV. This is pretty standard for a malt beverage and is about the equivalent of a light beer. That means you can sip on a couple of them (maybe try one of each flavor?) without getting totally wasted. Of course, I’m a lightweight when it comes to alcohol these days, so I’ll probably still be pretty buzzed after a bottle…
- If you prefer one flavor over another, there are smaller packs available. If, perhaps, you like Cherry the most, you can buy four-packs of just that flavor. However, I feel like since each of the flavors is equally delicious, a variety pack gives you the best of all worlds here.
- You don’t even have to go to the store to get it! If you’re self-isolating now but want to still enjoy a drink or two, TotalWines will ship a 12-pack of Seagram’s Escapes Italian Ice straight to your door for $12.99. This means you get to stay safe, follow government guidelines for staying in, and enjoy a little treat. What’s not to love?
- This may just become the drink of summer 2020. However, there’s no reason not to make it the drink of Spring 2020 too, don’t you agree?