Did you ever think that the old maids, the crazy cat ladies or the women who didn’t find love could just be women who stopped trying? The truth is that some people do end up alone, but why on earth would you ever believe you’re one of them?
- If you don’t try, you don’t fail — but you don’t succeed either. You can’t let the fear of failure hold you back. Almost every person who’s found love has lost it at one point or another. The failures are what make the successes so good, and you’ll never be successful if you’re not willing to try. There will always be a risk, but with great risk comes great reward, and true love is the greatest reward of all.
- Maybe those loners should have found each other. There are men who end up alone and women who end up alone, so why didn’t they end up together? Maybe because they both stopped trying. If you shelter yourself from love, then you’re never going to find it. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and all you have to catch is one.
- If it’s really what you want, why would you ever give up? If it’s your dream to find “The One” and get married, then you should never stop trying. Giving up on your dreams is truly tragic. You wouldn’t give up on your career because you’re too afraid to do a little hard work, so why are you so willing to give up on love?
- Some loves take longer than others. You could meet your one true love tomorrow, a week from now or even a decade from now. There’s no set time on how long it takes to find Mr. Right. Some people meet their soulmate in high school, others in college, at work or socially much later in life. There’s no hourglass counting down the last grain of salt on your love life. You have all the time in the world, so don’t waste it.
- You have to believe you’d be okay on your own. Accepting that you could survive life alone doesn’t mean you’ve given up; it just means you have the strength to overcome any setback in this life. You won’t let a broken dream get you down, and that makes all the difference. You have to be independent to know how to be dependent on someone else, and that’s how you’ll finally find true love.
- If you give up, you’re only hurting yourself. You’re preventing your own happiness. You’re not giving up because you’re truly happier and better off alone, you’re giving up because you’re too afraid or tired to try. There’s no guarantee you’ll find love, but if you want to give yourself the best odds, then giving up is never the answer.
- You’re the reason you won’t find love. Once and for all, you’re standing in the way of love. You’ve given up and no one else can put you back in the game. You have to want it enough to keep trying, but clearly you don’t. You couldn’t go the distance, so instead you’ll settle for loneliness, and that choice is all on you.