When I’ve had a long day at work, I really look forward to coming home, taking my bra off, grabbing a beer from the fridge, and taking a long, hot bath complete with bubbles. While I usually just rest my bottle of Stella on the side of the tub, that has ended in disaster more times than I’d like to admit, which is why this shower beer holder* is such a godsend.
- You don’t have to worry about spillage. While you might be thinking, “Why don’t you just wait until you’re done in the bath/shower to have your beer?”, I have news for you: I don’t want to. However, I also don’t want to spill my beer in the bath or on the floor when it slides off the side of the tub, so knowing my beer bottle is safe in this holder is A+.
- It even has a Bluetooth speaker. I spend enough time in long baths that I’ve rigged up a holder for my iPad on the wall so I can watch TV while I’m in the bath, but sometimes I want to listen to some music and now I can by hooking up my phone to the shower holder via Bluetooth, opening up Spotify, and pressing play. Beer AND music while unwinding in the bath? I’m sold!
- If you don’t drink beer, you can still use this! Just because it’s being advertised as a shower beer holder doesn’t mean it’s beer you have to drink. Pop in a can of Diet Coke, a bottle of kombucha, some canned wine, an iced coffee, whatever you want! This holder is equal beverage opportunity, so drink up.
- For $30, it’s a total steal. A shower-safe Bluetooth speaker/beer holder for $30? Bargain! Whether you’re buying this for yourself or for a gift, I can’t think of anyone I know who wouldn’t appreciate such a cool gadget. We all need a little more self-care in our lives and this would be a great part of that ritual. You can get yours at Urban Outfitters HERE.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small percentage from any sale completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!