If you’ve had enough of being played, lied to, ghosted, and generally treated like crap by guys, you’re in luck. You could stay single by choice for the rest of your days and have an amazing life that way, but that’s not the only option. You could still have a partner… in robotic form.
- Sinthetics wants to take female pleasure to the next level. While sex dolls have generally been marketed towards a male audience, they do exist for women. However, Sinethetics, the company behind the dolls, doesn’t just want to provide something for the bedroom—they’re aiming to create something to fits into your life as a whole.
- It’s not a sex toy, it’s a life partner. According to the company, their dolls are actually robots that won’t just be capable of pleasing you better than most dudes you’ve slept with, they’ll also function as actual partners that are capable of verbal communication and able to hold conversations with their owners.
- Can the “Ultimate Pleasure Experience” really work? Sinthetics’ main aim here isn’t just to keep you company when you’re lonely, it’s to make it so that women have a viable option for partnership when real-life men are too disappointing to deal with anymore. It sounds comical, but this could become reality sooner rather than we think.
- There are some advantages to dating a robot. You don’t have to nag it to do things, it doesn’t talk back, it knows exactly how to make you feel good and doesn’t quit when it’s had enough, leaving you high and dry… the list goes on and on. Depending on how technologically advanced these things are, it could actually be pretty good.
- Still a bit skeptical? I don’t blame you, but Vice visited the Sinthetics factory and heard a little more about the project. You can watch the video over on YouTube HERE, though be warned it’s NSFW so you should probably wait until you’re at home to watch it.