When you’re forever single (or at least it feels like it), things can get a little lonely. Sure, it sucks not having someone to binge Netflix with or to run to the store to pick up Ben & Jerry’s for you when you’re PMSing, but the one thing I miss most when I’ve been on my own for a while is cuddling. Sometimes you just want to cozy up in a guy’s arms and drift off into a peaceful sleep. Thankfully, the Boyfriend Pillow* can help with that until a real man can take its place.
- The boyfriend pillow is the answer to single women’s prayers. The pillow is just like a regular pillow, only it has a curved arm for you to curl up in and because it’s supposed to be a boyfriend (albeit an entirely inanimate one), it’s wearing a button-down business shirt. It’s also made of pure cotton so it’s super comfy and a lot softer than a real guy! Oh, and it’s allergy-free too, which is always a bonus.
- It’s big enough to be sorta like the real thing. Sometimes one of the best things about cuddling with a guy is the fact that he’s bigger than you and you can just kinda sink into him and fit perfectly. The Boyfriend Pillow tries to mimic that size, measuring at 22 inches long in the body, 24 inches in arm length, 12 inches in body width, and six inches in thickness.
- Seriously though, the product description is hilarious. Obviously the Boyfriend Pillow is nothing like a real man, but it is a fun novelty and really comfy to boot. Plus, how can you resist this product description? “The original Boyfriend Pillow from Deluxe Comfort delivers exceptional buoyancy and is a favorite among those who love to sleep close to a masculine man’s body. The supremely-comfortable pillow is shaped like a buff man’s upper torso, which looks suave and debonair in a handsome t-shirt cover. His strong arm wraps gently around the neck of his partner, creating a feeling of closeness, comfort and intimacy. The ideal choice for both women or men that desire the feel of a strong but gentle man’s embrace. Perhaps your partner travels on business often or works the opposite shift as you. Just spray the t-shirt cover with his preferred scent and it’s almost like he never left!” I mean, come on! That’s gold!
- Whether you’re buying this for a gift or for yourself, it’s a great purchase. You can get your own Boyfriend Pillow on Amazon for $37.15 on Prime. Even if you’re in a relationship, no one can resist a comfy pillow, right?
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide. As a small business, we appreciate your support.