One of the most important qualities any human being can have is intelligence. Having an innate curiosity about the world around you and the ability to converse on a variety of topics is not only important in your day-to-day lives, but in relationships, it’s downright sexy. There is nothing more attractive than a smart woman — this is why they make the best girlfriends:
- They can engage in meaningful conversations. Physical attraction is definitely an important part of a relationship, but it won’t survive solely on that. Smart women can engage in meaningful conversation that’s far more thought-provoking than, “What movie should we see tonight?” (though that’s important, too).
- They’re well-rounded. Beauty and brains is a killer combination. A smart woman has more to offer than just her looks. After all, we won’t stay young forever and good looks eventually fade with time.
- They’re responsible. Smart women have a good head on their shoulders, so they know how to take care of things and get things done. This is an exceptional quality for a girlfriend because a relationship requires teamwork. Smart women will pick up the slack in times of need.
- They make good decisions. The battle between head versus heart is never an easy one. Smart women ultimately use their sense of logic during any decision-making process. And if they chose you, that means the decision wasn’t taken lightly. They chose you for a reason, so don’t forget that.
- They’re reliable. Reliability is an essential quality to look for in a partner. You want to make sure that the other person will be there for you when they need you and a smart woman understands that concept, which means that you can count on her when you need her.
- They’re respectful. Women with brain are smart enough to know what good manners are, even without being taught them. They’ll respect you and respect the relationship that they’re in because they’re not dumb enough to do anything that would cause any problems.
- They understand the value of hard work. Smart women admire the importance of knowledge. They also know that it takes hard work to learn and apply ourselves in the pursuit of knowledge, and they can apply this mindset to relationships, too. Relationships are hard work and we’re aware of that.
- They’re loyal. Again, don’t forget that they chose you, which means they’ll stand by their decision. They will support you and stand by your side a relationship, so make sure that you don’t screw it up with them, because if you do, just know that they’re smart enough to leave you if you hurt them.