What is it about sunshine and warm weather that just makes you want to lounge outside for hours at a time, drink in hand? I’m sure there must a reason for this, but whatever that may be, that’s how many of us feel. Thankfully, Smirnoff Ice has released a Red, White & Berry flavor for exactly this purpose and I can’t wait to indulge.
- It’s nowhere near July 4 yet, but why not get festive? The classic red, white, and blue theme is really popular around Independence Day, but given that we’re still in April, Smirnoff Ice is clearly thinking about getting ahead of the game. I guess there’s never a bad time for Red, White & Berry, right?
- Smirnoff Ice is combining three delicious flavors here. While “Red, White & Berry” doesn’t tell you much about what you can expect flavor-wise save for berry, this drink actually contains a mixture of blue raspberry, cherry, and citrus. Sounds pretty refreshing to me!
- It’s a limited-edition flavor so it won’t be here forever. While Smirnoff hasn’t said how long we can expect it to stick around, I would imagine through the summer before it’s gone. However, it was spotted by Instagrammer @TamisClock at her local Kroger store, so it’s already out to be enjoyed.
- I can’t think of a better summer drink. The weather isn’t quite where we’d like it to be in terms of warmth and sunshine, but it’s coming soon. If you want to ring in the summer season, I can’t think of a better way to do so than with Red, White & Berry. Not only will you feel ready for the best season ever, but you’ll also feel pretty patriotic too.
- Check your local stores to see if it’s on shelves. If it’s not there already, you can bet you’ll see Smirnoff Ice’s new flavor ASAP. Here’s hoping!