I’ve always loved sunflowers – they’re my favorite flower. Something about their beautiful golden color and the way they just remind me of a summer’s day is just something I can’t resist and I’m drawn to anything that features them. That’s why when I discovered these solar-powered sunflower lights* on Amazon, I immediately ordered some to start sprucing up my back yard.
- They’re perfect for illuminating any outdoor space. Whether you have a big back yard, a small garden, or even just a tiny outdoor square of space to call your own, these solar-powered sunflower lights can go there easily. Because they’re powered by the sun, you don’t need to worry about having a power source nearby – just make sure they’re in a place where they can get a good amount of daylight to power up.
- You’ll need six to eight hours for a full charge. As the product description describes, your lights will likely not be fully charged when you receive them, but put your solar-powered sunflowers out in the sun for six to eight hours and you’re good to go. You should also turn on the switch while you charge the first time around, which the manufacturer says helps extend battery life.
- They’re perfect in any kind of weather. You don’t have to worry about your sunflowers getting messed up in bad weather – the lights themselves are held under waterproof glass while the softer materials are rugged and weather-proof as well. That means these babies will last you many seasons.
- The reviews confirm: people love these things. Several reviewers revealed that they bought the sunflower lights as gifts for someone they know who loves the flower and they were more than pleased with them. In fact, one man’s wife loved them so much, she wanted more! (And given that you only get two per pack, it’s easy to see why.)
- If you want to decorate your own garden, back yard, or pathway, grab yours now. The solar-powered sunflower lights are available on Amazon in packs of two for $18.55. Happy decorating!