You probably didn’t mean to get quite so drunk last Saturday night, and you certainly regretted it when you woke up on Sunday morning with the hangover from hell. Maybe you treated it with a nice greasy breakfast sandwich and many cups of coffee or maybe you just hit up some bottomless mimosas to numb the pain. What you should have been doing is rehydrating yourself with these Sqwincher electrolyte popsicles.
- Electrolytes are really important. When you become dehydrated, which happens when you drink excessively (especially if you end up barfing all over the place), you can experience unpleasant symptoms like lightheadedness and nausea, just to name a few. You need to replace the electrolytes you lose. These Sqwincher popsicles replace those electrolytes and since you get 50 of them, they’ll keep you going for ages.
- They’re better than many similar products. Sqwincher’s Sqweeze electrolyte popsicles contain more potassium and less sodium than their competitors, giving you more of the stuff you need and less of the stuff you don’t. Yes, sodium is an important electrolyte, but you need much less of it to maintain equilibrium in your system than you’d think.
- They come in a variety of flavors. No matter what your favorite flavor, Sqwincher has one for you. The variety pack includes lemon lime, cherry, mixed berry, grape, and orange. Yum! I wouldn’t know which one to pick first.
- They’re not just for hangovers. Obviously, they come in handy for when you’ve had too much to drink, but the Sqwincher Sqweezes are good for any occasion in which you can easily become dehydrated, whether that’s running or just overheating on hot summer days. They’re basically great for many occasions.
- They’re good for a year. That means even if you only drink occasionally or you think you couldn’t possibly get through 50 of these bad boys, the long shelf life means they won’t go bad before you use them.
- Everyone who’s bought them has loved them. There are nearly 500 Amazon reviews for the Sqwincher electrolyte popsicles and they average at 4.8 out of 5. That’s incredibly positive and at less than $20 for 50 of them, they’re a total bargain too.