I’m going to say something really controversial here: I’m just not a fan of pumpkin spice. I don’t want it in my desserts and I certainly don’t want it in my coffee. However, I do love fall and Halloween and I want to take part in the seasonal bliss too. Thankfully, Starbucks had me and others like me in mind this year and has launched a new drink on its fall menu this year: the Apple Crisp Macchiato. I need to try this ASAP!
Starbucks’ Apple Crisp Macchiato clearly knows what’s up. What’s great about this drink is that it’s not just steamed apple cider with a rebrand (though that’s also tasty). This is a proper caffeinated drink that’s everything you love about cold weather rolled into one.
So what’s in it? If you order one of these drinks during your next trip, you can expect espresso and steamed milk with Brown Sugar Apple Syrup. Think of an apple pie in liquid form. There’s also a caramelized-spiced apple drizzle on top, made with apple juice, apple puree, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Better yet, it’s available iced or hot. I’m someone who drinks cold coffee even in winter, so I’d be totally tempted to try an iced version of Starbucks’ Apple Crisp Macchiato too when I’m not feeling the hot drinks (or it’s unseasonably warm out).
Starbucks thinks customers will really love this one, and I have to agree. “For many customers, Starbucks signals the start of the fall season and has inspired a cultural phenomenon around fall flavor and products,” said Raegan Powell, senior manager on the Starbucks research and development team, in a Starbucks Stories. “Fall at Starbucks brings customers back to the nostalgic flavors of the season and our team used that inspiration to create a new flavor that celebrates those feelings of comfort and familiarity.”
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
Share this article now!