If there’s one thing that can keep us all sane in the midst of these trying times, it’s having new Starbucks drinks to sip and enjoy in socially distanced bliss. While I’m especially partial to my classic Trenta (yep, TRENTA) Iced Red Eye with a splash of half and half, no sugar, I’m also down to sample more decadent items on their menu, especially when they sound as delicious as the new Iced Guava Passionfruit drink.
- It combines so many delicious flavors. Starbucks isn’t playing around with this non-caffeinated, delightfully pink drink. It combines guava, passionfruit, pineapple, and ginger, all of which is then hand-shaken with coconut milk for one of the prettiest, tastiest, most tropical drinks you’ll try all summer.
- Starbucks has more than just the iced guava passionfruit drink on tap. They’re also bringing back the ridiculously tasty S’mores Frappuccino, which never should have left the menu in the first place, I don’t think. It’s the perfect summery dessert/drink hybrid that will give you campground fire vibes without having to go anywhere.
- If you’ve never tried a S’mores Frappuccino, you need to. While you can pretty much count on everything on the Starbucks menu to be pretty tasty, the S’mores Frapp is something special, let me tell you. It’s made with marshmallow-infused whipped cream, milk chocolate sauce, a blend of vanilla, coffee, milk, and ice. To top it all off, they add more marshmallow whipped cream and then sprinkle graham cracker crumble over the top. I die!
- They’re adding new food items to the menu too. There’s not only a Unicorn Cake Pop on tap that will give you the sugar rush you desperately need, but the more health-conscious among us will appreciate the new Grilled Chicken & Hummus Protein Box that comes with sous vide grilled chicken (duh), baby carrots, snap peas, naan bread, and roasted red pepper hummus.
- The next time you head to Starbucks, try out one of the new items. Personally, while I need my caffeine, I’ll definitely be hitting up one of the Iced Guava Passionfruit drinks because it sounds too tasty not to. But who am I kidding? I’ll probably try all the new stuff. I’ve been known to make multiple Starbucks runs in a single day, after all…