I have plenty of stuff in my house, but that doesn’t stop me from shopping for new pieces of home decor pretty much every chance I can get. After all, you never know when you need a new vase, picture frame, or a new houseplant. Incidentally, Home Depot is selling these incredible sugar skull succulents* in four colors and I’m definitely not waiting until Halloween to put these out!
They’re sophisticated enough for year-round use, I think. While yes, having skulls around your house outside of Halloween is a particular aesthetic, it’s not like these are made of plastic and look gimmicky. In fact, they’re made of ceramic and hand-painted, so they’re pretty classy. I wouldn’t have any issue with putting some of these on windowsills or bookshelves any time of year.
They come in a variety of colors and they’re the perfect size. Depending on what color you get, these sugar skull succulents are between 4.5 to 5.1 inches tall, which is just right. They’re available in pink, matte black, metallic gold, and gray cement, so whatever your interior color scheme, there will be one that fits.
You can pick them up in-store or get them delivered. These sugar skull succulents are by Flora Bunda and are being sold by Home Depot, which means they should be pretty easy to get your hands on. You can order on the website to pick up in-store or you can get them delivered right to your door so you don’t have to get dressed and leave the house – totally up to you!
They’re bound to sell out quickly. Why wait until everyone else catches on and decides to start shopping for Halloween decor? For between $24.99 and $29.98, you can be ahead of the game and have some amazing new decorations for the house. Get yours HERE.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit off any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
Share this article now!