If you have sensitive eyes, you need to wear goggles when you’re swimming. However, they can be uncomfortable at best and downright painful at worst, and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve ripped out several strands of hair because of the elastic strap. Thankfully, Splash Swim Goggles exist to solve that problem for us.
Splash Swim Goggles were created by a frustrated mom. Ashley Carson is a mom of two whose goggles broke just before the family was about to go on vacation. Not only that but her daughter was in pain when she adjusted her goggles because the strap kept yanking on her hair. Soon after, Splash Swim was invented.
The goggles are one-size-fits-all. That means they’re not just great for kids but for adults too. Splash Swim goggles are made with hypoallergenic and latex- and PVC-free fabric that’s super stretchy to fit around your head without yanking on your hair. This means they fit everyone correctly the first time without adjustments, which is awesome.
Splash Swim comes in many different colors and patterns. There are solid colors like pink and royal blue and fun patterns like mermaids, sharks, dinosaurs, and unicorns. In other words, there’s something for everyone so they’re not just functional, they’re fun too.
The reviews are overwhelmingly positive. Amazon shoppers were pretty impressed by the fact that the goggles didn’t pull on their (or their kids’) hair, which is a godsend. And considering that they’re only $19.95 a pair, they’re a total bargain too.
You can buy your pair on Amazon HERE. They’re one of summer’s must-have items. If you’re sick of having your hair ripped out and struggling to get the perfect fit on your goggles every time you go swimming, Splash Swim might be the perfect product for you. You’ll be glad you bought them.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
Share this article now!