While I like to stay properly hydrated by drinking two to three liters of water every day, sometimes I need a little something different to switch things up for my tastebuds. I don’t drink alcohol so I don’t partake in many holiday cocktail concoctions, but now I can at least join in on the holiday spirit because Target is selling raspberry wine fizzers that I can add to my H2O.
- They contain edible glitter and stars! In other words, they’re perfect for Christmas because they’re super festive. These little balls are basically like bath bombs for your beverages. You just pop one into your glass and watch as your water is transformed into something so much better.
- There’s no real wine in these. While they’re called wine fizzers, it’s more wine flavor than actual wine since the balls are alcohol-free. That means they’re not only great for the teetotalers among us but also great for kids too. Double win!
- They’re $6 for six of them. That’s only $1 per drink, which is a total bargain. That’s cheap enough to stock up on for your Christmas or even New Year’s Eve party and won’t break the bank.
- They do other flavors too. The other version contains a mix of blue raspberry and cherry flavored fizzers that work the same way: drop them into water and be on your way. They also contain edible glitter but for some reason, they sell for a slightly cheaper $4.99 per box of six instead of $6 like the raspberry wine version. This is likely due to the absence of edible stars and the fact that they’re not wine flavored, but if you can’t find the others, these are a good alternative. Or just get a mix of both! They’re all delicious and will definitely be appreciated by your party guests.
- If you can’t find them in store, they’re available online. You can order yours via the Target website.
View this post on Instagram