I don’t know about you, but one of my biggest annoyances about no longer being a kid is not getting to hang out in one of those kiddie pools all summer long that I had when I was a kid. It just doesn’t seem fair — I get hot too! Thankfully, Target and La Vaca have heard our prayers and they’re selling inflatable pools that hold three adults. FINALLY!
- They’re 5.5 feet wide and 1.5 feet tall. That might be hard to visualize, but all you need to know about the Minnidip Kiddie Pool, which is inflatable, is that three fully grown adults can get in at once. I plan on being the only person in mine, but it’s good to know that if I wanted to have a friend or two over, they could join in on the fun.
- Have you ever seen an inflatable pool with such adorable designs? There are no cartoon characters here. While the Minnidip designs are bright and colorful, they’re very much adult. There are six patterns available: Banana Leaves, Dipped in Ink, Just Add Watermelon, Soak in Some Watercolor, Squeeze the Day, and Fresh Cut.
- It only takes about 10 minutes to set up! Once you get it home (it’s easy enough to carry as it only weighs 10 pounds), you can take it out of the box and get it up and running in no time. It can hold up to 125 gallons of water, so get the hose ready!
- You’d expect an inflatable pool for adults to be expensive, right? Wrong! This is being sold at Target, remember, and you can always count on them to provide the bargains. The Minnidip pool is being sold for just about $40 depending on your pattern of choice, which is more than reasonable. Just think what an amazing centerpiece this would make for your next get-together (or, you know, just for a hot day in your back yard).
- Get yours on the Target website. Be quick, though – they’ll probably start selling out soon!