Target’s Sun Squad has been absolutely killing it lately with the pineapple motif products. From their pineapple fanny pack to the pineapple cooler backpack, they are all about the tropical vibes this summer and I can’t say I’m not loving it. Now they’ve gone and outdone themselves by selling pineapple succulent plants and I want to fill my whole house with them.
- Everyone loves succulents. Perhaps it’s because they’re so cute while also being notoriously easy to care for/hard to kill, but succulents are having a serious Moment. I myself have about a dozen and always have to talk myself out of buying more. However, I’m not going to be able to resist this pineapple version for Target.
- To be clear, it’s not the succulent that’s pineapple-themed. It’s actually that the succulent itself is housed in a pineapple-shaped/painted pot. The pot is bright yellow with brown accents and the succulent plant at the top takes the place of the pineapple stem. It’s pretty ingenious, actually.
- Better yet, the plants are artificial. Target knows how hopeless we are with remembering to water our plants, even if it doesn’t have to be done very often, so they’ve made sure their pineapple succulents aren’t real and therefore literally require zero care (except for maybe the occasional dusting). Even better!
- They’re only $5 so you can afford to get a few of them. Just one pineapple succulent isn’t going to be enough, right? You need at least a pair, potentially three. Thankfully, these are a bargain just as you’d expect from Target and only cost $5 each.
- If you don’t love pineapples, there’s a strawberry version too. Also artificial, also adorable, the strawberry succulent features a different variety of plant at the top to better resemble the fruit its meant to be. Still $5 though, so still a bargain.