Being short on space doesn’t mean you can’t get in the holiday spirit. There are ways to work around living in a small apartment so you can still display some beautiful Christmas decorations this year. For instance, Target is selling these adorably retro pink ceramic Christmas trees that light up and don’t take up much room, and they’re definitely a must-buy.
They’re 14″ tall, which is super cute. If you don’t have any floor space to set up a larger Christmas tree, surely you have a table, desk, or bookshelf that could accommodate a little 14″ ceramic Christmas tree, right? In fact, you may even have room for more than one! Plus, at $30, the cost is totally reasonable, especially for something that you can use for many years to come.
They’re battery-operated so they can go anywhere. No need to ensure that you place this near an electrical outlet since the ceramic Christmas trees are battery operated. All you need is three C batteries and you’re good to go with twinkling holiday lights.
They even have a mini one if you want to go even smaller. Target’s ceramic Christmas tree is also available in a 7″ size, which makes it somehow even more adorable, if you can even say that about a holiday decoration. Better yet, it’s only $15 so it’s totally affordable too!
If pink’s not your color, you’re in luck. Target is also offering a white ceramic Christmas tree that’s 18″ tall. This one is a little more deluxe and will require an electrical outlet to get those LED lights flashing. It sells for $60 and would be a great addition to any home for sure!
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
Share this article now!