Taureans are born between April 20 and May 20 and represent the first earth sign of the zodiac. Logical, practical, and grounded, Taurus is also known for having expensive tastes, loving to socialize, and being exceptionally stubborn (you don’t want to lock horns with this bull!). Naturally, some zodiac signs are more compatible with Taurus than others. Read on to find out more about which signs of the zodiac offer the best compatibility for Taurus and which they should avoid.
- Cancer (June 21 – July 22) Cancer and Taurus make one of the best couples in the zodiac and have major compatibility. These two signs tend to place value on the same things, which makes it easy and natural for them to fulfill each other’s needs. Both prize security and stability within a relationship. They also tend to understand each other better than anyone else, which helps them to develop a strong bond.
- Leo (July 23 – August 22) Leo and Taurus don’t seem like a perfect match, but because they often want the same things, they meet each other’s needs. Taurus tends to be more introverted than the boisterous Leo, but they both value loyalty in a relationship. They both have active social lives and need to keep stimulated and busy. They can annoy each other from time to time, but what couple doesn’t do that?
- Libra (September 23 – October 22) There are lots of similarities between Libra and Taurus, so they usually end up have quite a lot of compatibility with each other. Both signs are agreeable and sociable. As Taurus tends to be a little materialistic, Libra’s tendency to spoil their partner with nice things bodes very well. Because they do have some differences, such as Taurus being more down-to-earth and practical, they can teach each other a lot.
- Virgo (August 23 – September 22) Like Taurus, Virgo is an earth sign. Therefore, this sign is also down-to-earth and has a very similar approach to life as Taurus. Both signs are practical and polite. They naturally admire a lot about each other, but it can take a while for a bond to develop between them. While Taurus likes to move slowly, Virgo can be overly cautious, which delays these two getting to know each other. There can be something amazing between them, but they both have to be patient and persistent.
- Pisces (February 19 – March 20) Water signs and earth signs can sometimes fail to understand each other. But Pisces and Taurus can be a great match as they often value the same things despite their differences and therefore have great compatibility. Both love to feel secure and stable in a relationship. Pisces can teach Taurus how to be more sensitive and encourage them to loosen up a bit, which can improve Taurus’s life. And at the same time, Taurus can motivate Pisces to stop dreaming and start acting to make their dreams come true.
- Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21) Ultimately, Sagittarius and Taurus have different energies and vibes. Taurus is practical and careful and slow-moving, while Sagittarius is spontaneous and passionate. That’s what you get with earth signs and fire signs! But these two can find happiness with one another. It will just take time. If they persist and put up with each other’s differences that they each find annoying, they can end up having a special connection.
- Scorpio (October 23 – November 21) The relationship between Taurus and Scorpio is usually quite intense. Actually, Scorpio’s relationship with anybody has the tendency to be intense! It can be amazingly good or spectacularly bad, depending on the individuals involved. Taurus might find Scorpio too over-the-top and dramatic, or they might find this water sign charming and captivating. More often than not, Taurus and Scorpio will get into lots of arguments as they’re both stubborn and argumentative.
- Aries (March 21 – April 19) Aries and Taurus are neighbors in the zodiac, so one might think that they’d be compatible. These two signs can achieve balance together, but more often than not, their differences get in the way. Aries is just too reckless for Taurus, who favors a more careful approach to life. Plus, both of these signs are known for being stubborn, which can lead to lots of arguments and resentment between them.
- Aquarius (January 20 – February 18) Another sign that Taurus is bound to get into arguments with is Aquarius. Usually, the quirky and eccentric views of this air sign are too much for logical, rational Taurus to handle. Neither of these signs likes to admit that they’re wrong either, which can lead to a lot of tension between them. When they do manage to make it work, though, Aquarius can introduce a brand new world of people, places, and things to the sometimes sheltered earth sign.
- Capricorn (December 22 – January 19) On the surface, Capricorn and Taurus seem similar. While they are both earth signs who are practical and grounded, these two are actually quite different. Capricorn is a hard-working and overly conservative sign, while Taurus tends to be more relaxed. Capricorn is all work and no play while Taurus loves their playtime. Taurus loves socializing while Capricorn isn’t always a people-person. Though they can connect if they try hard, these two don’t quite fit together properly.
- Gemini (May 21 – June 20) Gemini and Taurus aren’t a great match. When they do get together, they usually have to work hard to keep things going between them. By nature, Gemini is a restless sign that bounces from place to place, activity to activity. Taurus, on the other hand, craves routine and familiarity. Gemini loves the unpredictable. Taurus likes to plan ahead. To make this relationship work, both signs need to travel for miles to meet each other halfway.
For more about zodiac compatibility, check out the video below: