When the weather gets warm, one of my favorite boozy drinks has to be the margarita. It’s fresh, fruity, you can customize it in a million ways, and it’s downright delicious. While some say you can have too much of a good thing, I disagree, which is why I just placed an order for this tequila bottle-shaped margarita glass* for the next time I get drunk. (It’s almost the weekend, right?)
- First of all, it holds up to 32 oz. of liquid. That means one majorly big margarita, which I’m all about. Given that a tequila bottle holds quite a bit of alcohol, it would only make sense that a glass shaped like that bottle would also pack a bunch in terms of capacity. While 32 oz. isn’t as good as, say, 64 oz., this is probably more reasonable and definitely acceptable.
- It would make a hilarious gift. If you have someone in your life who likes to get super sloppy drunk on margaritas and act like a fool, they need this tequila bottle-shaped glass, especially since it says “Margaritas made me do it” on the front. Who wouldn’t appreciate that?
- It’s easy to clean and store. When you’re done with it (if you ever are—I would just keep refilling), just hand wash it and leave it to dry and it’s ready for the next time you mix up some drinks.
- Theoretically, you don’t have to even make margaritas in this. It should go without saying that just because the glass is shaped like a tequila bottle and says something about margaritas on it doesn’t mean that you have to drink any of those things out of it. Hell, I dunno, maybe you even want to fill it up with water so you can stay hydrated throughout the day. I won’t stop you!
- You definitely need a tequila bottle-shaped glass at your next party. Sure, we’re all social distancing right now, but there will come a time when you get together with your BFFs for some drinks and snacks, and imagine how much they’d love it if you served up drinks in some of these glasses? It’s a no-brainer really.
- You can get yours on Amazon HERE. The glass will cost you $24.99 which might seem a little pricy but given that it’s such a fun, unique novelty item, I’d say it’s worth it.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support.