If you love beer and relaxing, you’ll be pretty stoked to know you can combine the two by visiting the Thermal Beer Spa in Budapest, Hungary or the Beer Spa Bernard in Prague, where you can drink all the beer you want while bathing in hops in your own private tub.
- What could be more relaxing? It’s soothing enough to have a nice warm bath at the end of a long day. Add your own personal beer tap to the experience and you have a recipe for the most relaxing experience pretty much ever.
- It’s good for you. Visiting spas can be good for your skin as the warmth opens your pores. Not only that, but hop oil, which is put in the water at the spas, is known for having high Vitamin B, which could help your skin retain a youthful glow. One of the beer spas in Prague even says that the oak tubs you bathe in can boost your metabolism while reducing stress and fatigue.
- Beer spas exist all over the world. So that means wherever you’re traveling, you might just find one. That being said, you’re more likely to have a wider number to choose from in Europe, specifically in Nordic and Bavarian countries like Prague, Hungary, Germany, etc.
- There’s even one in Oregon. That means you don’t have to leave the US to visit a beer spa! Hop in the Spa is in Sisters, Oregon and for about $79, you can enjoy their basic package of a 30-minute Hop Hydrotherapy session as well as a free soft pretzel and bottle of beer. Can’t go wrong there!
- This is the perfect getaway for beer lovers everywhere. Whether you want to go solo at a beer spa, enjoy it with a friend or partner, or even get a gift card for someone in your life who you know would appreciate it, beer spas are definitely a unique take on the classic spa experience and one that beer lovers everywhere are bound to love.