Unless you live in a mansion, chances are you’re a bit short on space sometimes. Especially if you live with roommates or in a cramped apartment, sometimes it’s hard to find a place for all your stuff. It definitely is for me, which is why I feel like this bed with its own built-in closet* is so genius. A comfy place to sleep AND storage space? Uh, YES PLEASE.
You get a closet AND a bookshelf with your bed. Yes, it’s awesome that the bed has the closet underneath, which is probably the main draw, but it also has some shelving on the outside for you to store books, DVDs, or whatever else you want on it. It’s basically three pieces of furniture in one, which not only saves space but money too.
The closet beneath the bed is basically a walk-in. Sure, it doesn’t have overhead lighting (unless you count your bedroom light, I guess), but the closet underneath the mattress IS like a walk-in in that you have to open a little wooden “door” at the foot of the bed to go into it. Hey, that’s close enough to a walk-in closet for me!
There’s plenty of storage space in the closet part. You’ve got shelves, a couple of drawers, and even some cubby holes to slide things into. Sure, it might not fit your entire wardrobe, but if you have an average amount of clothes and accessories, it should hold a fair bit and keep it nice and tidy and out of view.
It can even sleep two people! While I personally like to have as much space as possible when I’m asleep, this is technically a double bed and meant to sleep two people, so if you have a partner or even just an occasional overnight guest, you’ll be fine on the bed. Just don’t share your closet space with them! You can check out the bed on Amazon here.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide. As a small business, we appreciate your support!
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
Share this article now!