You have your eye on the prize, but what exactly is that prize? Finding the woman of your dreams? No. Settling down with someone who makes you happy? Not that either. Your prize is catch and release — chase a woman until she’s hooked and then throw her back without a care in the world. It’s a sick and twisted game, but it’s the only adrenaline rush you’ve ever known. Seriously, WTF?
- What made you this way? Who hurt you? Who made you incapable of love? The way you bounce from woman to woman without a care in the world is borderline psychotic. Were you a good guy once upon a time or were you a jerk from day one? Either way, it’s impossible to understand how you look in the mirror and like what you see.
- Will any one woman ever be enough? Seriously, what is it going to take for you to give up the chase? Do you really think you’re God’s gift to women? You seem to think that no one woman is good enough for you. Honestly, the only thing you have going for you here is your enormous ego. It’s amazing you can stand up straight carrying that big ass head around all day.
- Have fun being lonely. Because that’s what you’ll be in the end. If you never give up the chase, then you’ll always be running. There’s no settling down for you. No future family. No happily ever after. You might think that only girls dream of those kinds of things, but you’d be wrong. Real men know that life is nothing without love.
- Does that really make you happy? You take a woman’s heart and you carelessly crush it piece by piece. You might get an adrenaline rush at first, but what happens after you win her heart? When the rush is over, what are you left with? Being alone isn’t making you happy. If it was, you wouldn’t bother with the chase. At the end of the day, what do you really have?
- Is this all just a game to you? You must be a betting man because you’re putting a lot on the line here. When hearts are the gamble, how can you take love so lightly? If you’ve ever had your heart broken, how could you do that so carelessly to someone else? And if you haven’t, well, the fact that you’ve never even given yourself the chance to fall in love is just plain tragic.
- Have some compassion. You go around breaking hearts like it’s no big deal. Do you ever feel sorry for the pain you’ve caused? Have you ever actually cared about another woman or was it always just an act? It’s human nature to have flaws, but it’s also human nature to care about other people, so honestly, what the hell is wrong with you?
- What do you want? What’s the real object of this game? Meaningless sex? Because that’s pretty damn pathetic. You wear every broken heart like a trophy, but there will never be enough. Deep down you’re trying to fill some void, so ask yourself this: what makes you act this way? What’s missing?
- Are you ever going to grow the hell up? This little game you’re playing is so childish. It takes a real man to love a woman. Boys break hearts without a second thought, but real men allow themselves to feel love, even if it comes with pain. You think you’re “the man,” but at the end of the day, you’re just a lonely little boy.
- Are there any women you do respect? You have a mother. Maybe a sister. How would you feel if a guy treated them this way? Like they aren’t real people that matter, but just a commodity. What makes you so superior to women? Your misogynistic BS doesn’t make you better than us. It makes you weak, because you keep chasing after something that in the end you’re too afraid to catch.