I feel like we can all agree that two of the best parts of summer are alcohol and ice cream. Both are delicious, refreshing, and a great way to enjoy an awesome day in the warm sun, whether you’re at the beach or even in your own back yard. Well, Truly and Tipsy Scoop have teamed up to give us the best of both worlds with their new seltzer-infused ice cream. Uh, YUM.
- This is a marriage made in heaven. While Tipsy Scoop already understood the joys of putting booze in dessert, adding Truly’s hard seltzers, in particular their hard lemonades, make an even more refreshing change from the New York brand’s yummy offerings.
- There are four incredible flavors to choose from. Truly and Tipsy Scoop’s collaboration includes four varieties of ABV-filled goodness. You can get tubs of Original (i.e. regular ol’ lemonade flavor), Black Cherry, Mango, and Strawberry. The only issue is deciding which flavor to try first, I think.
- Two of the flavors are actually sorbets. Is it just me, or does the word “sorbet” just make dessert feel extra fancy? Truly x Tipsy Scoop’s Mango and Strawberry varieties are actually sorbets, while the Black Cherry and Original flavors are ice cream. All of them will likely have a somewhat similar texture and mouth feel, so that might not make much difference to you, but it’s worth mentioning.
- It’s a one-of-a-kind product, for sure. “Summer of Seltzer 2.0 is officially kicking off with the launch of Truly Hard Seltzer ice cream + sorbet,” the product description reads. “First-of-its-kind, the hard seltzer-infused summer treat is available in the Truly Lemonade Variety Ice Cream + Sorbet Pack — combining the sweetness of real lemonade, the refreshment of Truly Hard Seltzer’s newest variety pack Lemonade, and the cool crisp bite of Tipsy Scoop’s handcrafted ice cream and sorbet.”
- You can order online for delivery to your door. You can order a pack that comes with one pint of each flavor for $48. Better yet, you can order a four-pack of the ice cream and sorbets plus cans of the original Truly hard seltzer for $60. Go forth and enjoy!