Trends are forever changing—duh, that’s why they’re trends—and while many of us are probably willing to try lots of different stuff in the name of beauty and innovation, we have to draw the line somewhere. The line for me is firmly at gluing colorful little pom poms to my face for no apparent reason, but many disagree with me because this is actually a thing. Don’t believe me? Check this out:
Not only does this seem impractical, it just doesn’t really look good, right? Sure, there’s such a thing as haute couture in fashion and makeup, but this just seems silly. While it’s obviously not meant for the workplace, I just can’t imagine a time in which this would be an appropriate or desirable look.
What do you think? Would you give pom pom makeup a try?
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
Share this article now!