What makes a beautiful woman? That depends on who you ask. While physical beauty can be behind that initial spark of attraction, true beauty tends to come from kindness, compassion, intelligence, and other qualities that have nothing to do with appearance. Unfortunately, some rando dude on Twitter didn’t seem to get that message and instead believes female beauty is based on the most ridiculously outdated and incredibly corny set of standards ever.
How to be a Beautiful Woman
– Be thin
– Be able to cook
– Have long hair
– Wear make-up
– Be feminine
– Be graceful
– Be Sensual
– Shave (should without saying)
– Be fashionable
– Wear pink and feminine colors
– Love men
– Listen to men
Stay classy ladies!
— Alexander J.A Cortes (@AJA_Cortes) February 21, 2019
- Alexander Cortes isn’t asking for much. He just wants a woman who’s thin, has long hair, can cook, wears makeup, and who’s feminine, graceful, and sensual. Oh, also she has to shave (“should without saying”), be fashionable by wearing pink (??) and other feminine colors, and she needs to “love and listen to” men. Uh… what?
- Yes, he’s totally serious. And he wants to teach other men to have the same ridiculous standards by sending out advice on what makes the ideal woman and how to get one in his newsletter.
- Women who hate the list are “harpies.” According to Cortes, men should use the list of qualities to show to potential female partners. If those women get mad, well, it just shows they’re not worth these guys’ times. “If you show them this list and they become angry, that lets you know that they are harpies that you never want to breed with and that they would be terrible mothers,” he wrote. WOW.
- Oh also, offended women clearly need to get laid. Cortes received no shortage of replies from women who took serious umbrage with his sexist, reductive BS, but he wasn’t phased. In fact, that’s to be expected since all of us are so “under f*cked.” How do we fix that and get “masculine men” to be attracted to us? Why, join his newsletter, of course! (Insert eye roll here.)
- Wait, I forgot to add—we’re all fat too! “If you’re angry, it might be because your excess body fat is causing hormonal fluctuations that make you emotional,” he posted. “You can fix this by working out and going to the gym and unfatting yourself. Fit women are pretty women.” Good to know, douchebro.
- Cortes insists he only talks to women who are 8+ on a scale of 10. Basically, if he ignores you reply, it’s because you’re simply not hot enough for him. However, he truly believes that “beauty can be learned” and encourages you to try to get his attention by upping your game. Speechless isn’t the word here, people!!
— Dylan Price (@dylanbprice) February 24, 2019
I do. That's why I laugh so much 😂
— Sheri Lynn (@Sheri_lp) February 22, 2019
How to be a tool
– Write tweets like this
— extra-spooktacular ghost dog 👻🐶 (@JeetoCheesus) February 22, 2019
@hellagoeseast How to be a beautiful man:
-Be ripped (preferably over 200 lb but under 20% body fat)
-Be taller than 6'2"
-Know how to chop down a tree and make a table out of materials only found in the forest
-Use only man products
You did it!
— Sabrina Fields (@Sabrinaafields) February 22, 2019
— 𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕒✧･ﾟ:* (@yamaskiri) February 24, 2019