While most women (and some men!) prefer to keep their body hair shaved and smooth, others are happy to let the hair on their legs, underarms, and bikini area grow free. For those who wear their body hair loud and proud, some are getting creative and donning unicorn armpit hair, and to be honest, it’s a look.
- Admittedly, it’s not for everyone. Unicorn armpit hair admittedly isn’t something that everyone is going to be able to get on board with, and that’s fine! For those who do have the hair and the desire to give it a splash of color, it just seems like a lot of fun!
- The options are endless. Depending on how much armpit hair you have, the way you live your best unicorn life is up to you. You can do a full-blown rainbow look, go with single pastel or neon colors, or even do designs. You’re only limited by your creativity.
- This has been a thing for a while now. Admittedly, unicorn armpit hair isn’t a new trend. It’s been around for a couple of years now but recently picked up popularity again, likely because everyone is stuck at home and we’re all bored to death and looking for something, anything to do to pass the time. If dyeing your ‘pit hair accomplishes that, why not?
- It would work for men or women! You don’t have to be a woman to enjoy this trend — men can get in on the fun too. Obviously armpit hair is the easiest to dye like this since it’s where the most hair concentrates and it’s in a less sensitive area. You could probably try it in your bikini area but there’s too much of a chance of infection there for my liking…
- If you’re adventurous, this might be for you. Why not give it a try? Your boss will never notice on your next Zoom meeting.