Being a delivery driver who’s on the road all day, bringing packages to people’s doors is a tough job. However, it’s not completely thankless, especially if you’re Jason “Jay” Hardesty. He’s been working for UPS for a while now, but when he moved to a new route two years ago, life got a whole lot better because there were loads of adorable dogs to take photos with.
Jay lives in New Orleans. While his previous route was full of dogs that didn’t seem all that friendly, the new route in town has been much more successful in this way. The pups he comes across are much happier to greet him with a tail wag or even a little kiss, and Jay is all too happy to snap a photo with them.
He shares his dog photos on Instagram. Jay may be a UPS driver, but he’s also an animal lover and since he’s cuddling so many adorable pups while on the job, he decided to start sharing the photos he takes with them on his Instagram account @jayhardesty using the hashtag #pupsofjay.
There are so many adorable pups to look at! Jay’s expression of joy when posing with the pups is contagious and you can’t help but smile when you see them. Not only that, but the dogs themselves are really cute, ranging from tiny puppies to full-grown doggos. For dog lovers out there, his account is a must-follow.
That’s not all Jay shares on his account. His Instagram also showcases pics of beautiful New Orleans architecture as well as other sights around the city and even photos of his adorable niece. In other words, it’s all the happy, positive stuff we need in life right now and it’s no wonder he has more than 80,000 followers who want to share in his adventures.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!