On hot summer days, the most enjoyable, relaxing way to pass the time definitely involves lounging in the sunshine, enjoying a nice alcoholic beverage, and having a frozen treat or two to cool yourself down. The sunny lounge area is yours to find, but once you do, you can grab a few of these vodka martini ice pops to accomplish the latter!
- They’re called Slim Chillers and they look delicious. The company’s Skinny Freezers are vodka martini ice pops that are only 100 calories a pop. While a lot of us would say to hell with calories and just give us the treats, it’s nice to know that even people who are controlling their intake can enjoy these.
- The ice pops come in four different flavors. While they’re all vodka martinis, they’re available in four distinct but equally delicious-sounding flavors: Lemon Drop, Cosmopolitan, Appletini, and Watermelon Lemonade. The only problem is deciding which one to eat first (or keeping myself from eating them all in one sitting).
- They come in packs of 12. One or two vodka martini ice pops just isn’t going to cut it — gimme as many as you can reasonably pack into a single container. Thankfully, Skinny Freezers come in packs of 12 and retail for $20. Not too bad considering you’re basically getting two products in one: booze and dessert. Plus, they have 8% ABV, which is pretty impressive.
- You can get them at Costco or online. While Costco sold the vodka martini ice pops last year and they have been spotted again at certain stores in 2020, you can always order them from the Slim Chillers website and get them delivered directly to your door.
- If vodka isn’t your liquor of choice, they do wine popsicles too! They’re available in Orangeberry Mimosa, Blackberry Pomegranate Sangrini, Strawberry Grapefruit Rossini, and Peach Mango Bellini and are a wine lover’s dream.