I’m not going to examine your every action to figure out if you like me or not. I don’t have time for that, and I shouldn’t have to anyway. If you want to date me, just say it — it’s not that hard, and it could just result in something amazing.
- You can’t expect me to make the first move. I have no problem taking the lead and planning out a date for us, but that’s not going to happen if you don’t give me any indication that you’re interested. If I think you’re going to reject me, then I’m not going to bother asking you out. Even if you don’t want to make the first move, at least give me some sign that you like me.
- I don’t want to play games. I don’t want you to send me mixed signals for months, kiss me during a drunken party, and then never mention the moment again. If you like me, just tell me. I’m not going to bite – unless we end up in the bedroom together.
- I need to hear the words. Even if we’ve been sleeping together for weeks, you still need to clarify that you want me to be your girlfriend. The world is filled with players, so I won’t be able to tell if the sex means that you want to date me or that you just wanted a fun time. Just tell me what you want, so I know for sure.
- I’d rather have you tell me how you feel first. Women are called desperate or psycho whenever they show the tiniest bit of emotion, so forgive me for waiting for you to tell me how you feel first. Trust me, as soon as you let me know that you want a relationship with me, I’ll tell you exactly how I feel about you. You just have to make the first move.
- Rejection isn’t the end of the world. What’s the worst thing that could happen? I could turn you down and then laugh with my friends about the fact that you thought you actually had a chance with me? If you think I’m that big of a bitch, then you shouldn’t want to go out with me in the first place.
- Expressing emotions is a turn-on. There are so many men out there who pretend that they’re emotionless robots, so whenever I find a rare guy who actually tells the truth, it’s a breath of fresh air. It’s sexy to see a man who isn’t afraid to admit that he has emotions. It’s a bigger turn-on than tattoos and beards combined.
- I deserve to know. If you want to date me, don’t you think that you should fill me in on the information? Even if I don’t want to date you too, I’ll take your crush as a compliment. If nothing else, it’ll make me feel better about myself.
- It’s not as hard as it looks. Believe it or not, asking me to go out on a date with you isn’t any harder than asking me if I want to “hang out.” So be a man and tell me what you want from me. Don’t make me play guessing games.
- It’s the only way it’ll happen. We’re never going to be together, unless you tell me that you want me to be your girlfriend. Otherwise, I’ll think you just want to be friends or that you only want to sleep with me for a single night. Tell me how you feel, so I don’t miss out on an opportunity to live happily ever after with you.